1 16oz Bottle of Big G’s Famous Bourbon St. Sauce – (Original or Blaisin’)
5 Boneless Chicken Thighs or Breast
2 Cups of White Rice (Cooked)
2 16oz Cans of Pinto Beans
16oz Soy Sauce
Directions: – (Makes 5 Servings)
1. Unpack Chicken and run under cold water to wash. Place Chicken in a zip lock bag or container large enough for marinade. Add 16oz Soy & 16oz Water on top of chicken. Let stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat Grill immediately after you place chicken in the refrigerator.
3. Put your beans in a medium saucepan and cook on low.
4. Start your rice per instructions on the bag.
5. Place Big G’s Bourbon St. Sauce in a medium Saucepan on the stove and simmer
6. Take your Chicken out of the refrigerator and place directly on the grill…discarding the marinade. Grill chicken until it is cooked threw. After Chicken is done cooking dice into bite sized pieces and place in Big G’s Bourbon St. Sauce that is simmering on the stove. Stir chicken and sauce until all the chicken is coated in the Bourbon St. Sauce.
7. In a bowl or plate take a hearty scoop of rice and cover the bottom. Add Beans to on side of the rice (without bean juice). Take a scoop of Chicken with Big G’s Famous Bourbon St. Sauce and add to the other side – beside the beans. Add more sauce if desired to coat the rice….ENJOY!!